ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. ETHLend has a total market capitalization of $88.99 million and $3.54 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ETHLend has traded 18.3% higher against the dollar. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0853 or 0.00000979 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, Gate.io and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01285310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004494 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020987 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048804 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 153.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.46 or 0.00326552 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00105866 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Gate.io, Bibox, AEX, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.