Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. Everex has a market cap of $28.76 million and approximately $2.66 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Everex has traded up 6.8% against the US dollar. One Everex token can now be bought for approximately $1.74 or 0.00019731 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.01281530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011317 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048626 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 95.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00325124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00105232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, EtherDelta, BX Thailand, Mercatox, Tidex, Binance, OKEx and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.