ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 10.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.30 or 0.00015057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. During the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 63.4% higher against the dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $5.79 million and $891,036.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $607.15 or 0.07031570 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00029400 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00033663 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00025737 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004152 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.