Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, Expanse has traded 27.8% higher against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for $2.92 or 0.00033085 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Bleutrade. Expanse has a market cap of $23.06 million and $462,078.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,835.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $864.03 or 0.09801080 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,279.67 or 0.14515800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.06 or 0.01815640 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $247.27 or 0.02804860 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.33 or 0.00344049 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.69 or 0.01300960 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $459.98 or 0.05217680 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00108321 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.