Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Factom coin can currently be bought for about $28.32 or 0.00329492 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, BCEX, Upbit and Bittrex. Factom has a market capitalization of $247.62 million and $3.80 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Factom has traded up 20.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 256.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00331870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00106646 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, BCEX, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Factom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.