Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Feathercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00002235 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Bittrex, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. Feathercoin has a market cap of $37.99 million and approximately $90,305.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 54.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GoByte (GBX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.66 or 0.00255354 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00070738 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00040000 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020201 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007972 BTC.
Feathercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Feathercoin Coin Trading
Feathercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, BX Thailand and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.