A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of First Quantum Minerals (TSE: FM) recently:
- 2/8/2018 – First Quantum Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at Berenberg Bank from C$14.25 to C$19.00.
- 1/29/2018 – First Quantum Minerals was given a new C$22.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/29/2018 – First Quantum Minerals was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/26/2018 – First Quantum Minerals had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$26.00 to C$25.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – First Quantum Minerals was upgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “sec perform spec market wgt” rating to an “outperform spec market weight” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – First Quantum Minerals was downgraded by analysts at CSFB from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/22/2018 – First Quantum Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$15.00 to C$20.00.
- 1/15/2018 – First Quantum Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from C$20.00 to C$23.00.
- 1/8/2018 – First Quantum Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from C$14.00 to C$18.70.
- 12/19/2017 – First Quantum Minerals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$18.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/18/2017 – First Quantum Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$22.00 to C$23.00.
First Quantum Minerals Limited (TSE FM) traded up C$1.06 on Monday, reaching C$18.74. 5,269,719 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,039,078. First Quantum Minerals Limited has a 52-week low of C$9.69 and a 52-week high of C$19.75. The company has a market cap of $12,620.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -53.54 and a beta of 3.02.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, May 8th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, April 17th will be paid a $0.005 dividend. This represents a $0.02 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.11%. First Quantum Minerals’s dividend payout ratio is currently -2.18%.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is engaged in the production of copper, nickel, gold, zinc and acid, and related activities, including exploration and development. The Company’s segments include individual mine development projects or mine operations and the Corporate & other segment. The Corporate & other segment is responsible for the evaluation and acquisition of mineral properties, regulatory reporting, treasury and finance and corporate administration.
Receive News & Ratings for First Quantum Minerals Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Quantum Minerals Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.