FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 10.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded up 23.3% against the U.S. dollar. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $44.56 million and approximately $2.86 million worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00005928 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, BigONE and Gatecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.60 or 0.01281510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048727 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 136.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.58 or 0.00325325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00105502 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, BigONE, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.