Flixxo (CURRENCY:FLIXX) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Flixxo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001713 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Kucoin and EtherDelta. In the last week, Flixxo has traded up 44.9% against the US dollar. Flixxo has a market cap of $11.11 million and $33,541.00 worth of Flixxo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012208 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.90 or 0.01295470 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004484 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011509 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048323 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 65.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.88 or 0.00331413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105061 BTC.
Flixxo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Flixxo is a decentralized video sharing platform, similar to Popcorn Time. This streaming service aims to ensure that its users are the owners and beneficiaries of their content. FLIXX is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Flixxo's ecosystem. It is used by users to watch videos, by producers to monetize their work and incentivize the network, and by advertisers to pay for a moment of the users' attention. “
Buying and Selling Flixxo
Flixxo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Flixxo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flixxo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flixxo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flixxo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flixxo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.