FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One FunFair token can now be purchased for about $0.0532 or 0.00000618 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Gate.io and Radar Relay. FunFair has a market cap of $239.60 million and $5.92 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FunFair has traded 26% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.05 or 0.01301400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049649 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 304.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.60 or 0.00332215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00106735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, OKEx, Upbit, Bitfinex, Radar Relay and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.