Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. In the last week, Gambit has traded 39.9% higher against the US dollar. One Gambit coin can now be bought for $12.66 or 0.00143348 BTC on major exchanges. Gambit has a market cap of $15.19 million and approximately $5,682.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47.69 or 0.00540139 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007425 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010513 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003140 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009245 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00044467 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gambit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.