GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last week, GameUnits has traded 14.9% higher against the dollar. One GameUnits coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0946 or 0.00001087 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. GameUnits has a market cap of $328,533.00 and $159.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.10 or 0.00542493 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007527 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010723 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003176 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009039 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00143402 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00043407 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.