Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Gas token can currently be bought for about $39.59 or 0.00461883 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Gate.io, Coinnest and Huobi. In the last seven days, Gas has traded up 13.9% against the dollar. Gas has a market capitalization of $383.77 million and approximately $4.15 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.28 or 0.01298150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049566 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 378.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00334537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00106277 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, Kucoin, Coinnest, Binance, Huobi, Poloniex and Exrates. It is not currently possible to purchase Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.