Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded up 92.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Gifto token can currently be bought for $0.39 or 0.00004375 BTC on major exchanges. Gifto has a total market cap of $61.02 million and $76.30 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.01279030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004495 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011332 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048571 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 108.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.59 or 0.00323643 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00105409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.