Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 12th. Gnosis has a market capitalization of $158.26 million and $286,446.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gnosis token can currently be purchased for approximately $143.27 or 0.01656190 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Livecoin and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Gnosis has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01292680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048757 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 171.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.14 or 0.00325320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00106365 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Bancor Network, Kraken, Upbit, Poloniex, BX Thailand, Livecoin, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.