GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, GoByte has traded 22.4% higher against the US dollar. GoByte has a market capitalization of $17.00 million and approximately $300,990.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for $22.87 or 0.00256995 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042250 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00066814 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020206 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007819 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.