Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 7.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Golem token can now be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Abucoins, Gate.io, Heat Wallet and Tidex. Over the last week, Golem has traded 17.3% higher against the US dollar. Golem has a market cap of $295.82 million and approximately $4.81 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.28 or 0.01298150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049566 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 378.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00334537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00106277 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Exrates, Bittrex, Huobi, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Liqui, Abucoins, Heat Wallet, CryptoDerivatives, Upbit, Poloniex, Tidex, Mercatox, Cryptopia and Cobinhood. It is not currently possible to buy Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.