Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Grid+ token can currently be purchased for $1.06 or 0.00012560 BTC on exchanges. Grid+ has a total market cap of $41.71 million and $0.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Grid+ has traded 19.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.01279030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004495 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011332 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048571 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 108.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.59 or 0.00323643 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00105409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.