GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One GUESS token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. GUESS has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01292680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048757 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 171.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.14 or 0.00325320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00106365 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.