HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 17.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 12th. Over the last seven days, HEAT has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00003497 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Heat Wallet, Cryptopia and C-CEX. HEAT has a market cap of $10.04 million and $11,803.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.77 or 0.01289560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020972 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048196 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00047946 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00145402 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to buy HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.