Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 19.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Hive has traded up 82.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Hive token can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001660 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. Hive has a market cap of $54.68 million and $225,224.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.60 or 0.01281510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021028 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048727 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 136.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.58 or 0.00325325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00105502 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hive must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.