Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 13.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002624 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 65.5% higher against the US dollar. Humaniq has a market cap of $37.55 million and approximately $5.40 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.30 or 0.01283690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048369 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00342542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00105145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, YoBit, Upbit and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.