HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. In the last week, HunterCoin has traded 47% higher against the dollar. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $3.88 million and $2,542.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002111 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,676.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $849.40 or 0.09852570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,229.96 or 0.14266800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.03 or 0.01833060 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.52 or 0.02778290 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.70 or 0.00332874 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.52 or 0.01305210 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $445.37 or 0.05166070 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00108895 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.