Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Hush has a total market capitalization of $7.50 million and $110,927.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Hush has traded up 24.9% against the dollar. One Hush coin can currently be bought for $2.34 or 0.00026361 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.05 or 0.01296760 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $459.77 or 0.05182300 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00047779 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $114.03 or 0.01285300 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $39.31 or 0.00443069 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00016998 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.