ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 12th. One ICON token can now be purchased for approximately $4.29 or 0.00048924 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Huobi, COSS and Binance. ICON has a market capitalization of $1.64 billion and approximately $69.39 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ICON has traded up 22.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012379 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $113.75 or 0.01296940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011445 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00049925 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 463.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00144090 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00344692 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, OKEx, COSS, Gate.io and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.