Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Incent has a total market capitalization of $14.07 million and approximately $49,315.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Incent has traded 69.3% higher against the US dollar. One Incent token can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00003434 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.77 or 0.01289560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020972 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048196 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.73 or 0.00334071 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Livecoin, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.