indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One indaHash token can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. indaHash has a market capitalization of $48.87 million and $203,212.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, indaHash has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.16 or 0.01289610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011511 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048827 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00324090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00106145 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to purchase indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase indaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.