Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 12th. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $35,394.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Indicoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Indicoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0372 or 0.00000420 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003372 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009502 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.