A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of MINDBODY (NASDAQ: MB) recently:
- 2/9/2018 – MINDBODY was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – MINDBODY had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $34.00 to $37.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – MINDBODY was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/22/2018 – MINDBODY had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $34.00.
- 1/8/2018 – MINDBODY was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
MINDBODY Inc (NASDAQ:MB) opened at $30.90 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $1,443.03, a price-to-earnings ratio of -81.32 and a beta of -0.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 9.20 and a quick ratio of 9.20. MINDBODY Inc has a 12-month low of $21.57 and a 12-month high of $36.25.
In other MINDBODY news, CEO Richard Lee Stollmeyer sold 17,739 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, December 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $31.95, for a total value of $566,761.05. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Also, insider Kimberly Gail Lytikainen sold 36,868 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, December 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $30.11, for a total value of $1,110,095.48. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 92,348 shares of company stock worth $2,883,809 in the last ninety days. 8.22% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
MINDBODY, Inc is a provider of cloud-based business management software for the wellness services industry and operates as a consumer marketplace with local business subscribers on its platform. The Company’s subscribers provide a range of wellness services to active consumers. Its integrated software and payments platform helps business owners in the wellness services industry run, market and build their businesses.
Receive News & Ratings for MINDBODY Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MINDBODY Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.