Qiagen (NASDAQ: QGEN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/8/2018 – Qiagen was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 2/6/2018 – Qiagen was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “QIAGEN ended the 2017 on a solid note with a better-than-expected fourth-quarter performance. We are, impressed with growth in all the business segments. On the profitability front, QIAGEN performed well in terms of operating margin. We are also upbeat about the agreement to buy STAT-Dx. We also look forward to the implementation of the recently-drawn strategies to boost top-line contributions from the NGS portfolio. Moreover, the company’s focus to drive growth through Sample-to-Insight offerings buoys optimism. Further, QIAsymphony placements exceeded the goal of 2,000 cumulative placements at the end of 2017. Over the last six months, QIAGEN has been outperforming the broader industry. However, declining HPV sales in the United States continue to be a drag. Also, competitive landscape and strong reliance on collaborations are other concerns.”
- 2/2/2018 – Qiagen had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $38.00 to $39.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – Qiagen had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Commerzbank Ag.
- 1/29/2018 – Qiagen is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They set a “buy” rating and a $39.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Qiagen had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 1/19/2018 – Qiagen had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Commerzbank Ag.
- 1/10/2018 – Qiagen had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Commerzbank Ag.
- 1/5/2018 – Qiagen was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Qiagen is now covered by analysts at Evercore ISI. They set an “outperform” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/29/2017 – Qiagen was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/21/2017 – Qiagen had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Qiagen was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/19/2017 – Qiagen had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DZ Bank AG.
Shares of Qiagen NV (QGEN) opened at $31.81 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $7,260.12, a price-to-earnings ratio of 187.13, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.93 and a beta of 1.03. Qiagen NV has a 12-month low of $27.74 and a 12-month high of $36.34. The company has a current ratio of 5.07, a quick ratio of 4.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.69.
QIAGEN N.V. (QIAGEN) is a holding company. The Company is engaged in providing Sample to Insight solutions that transform biological samples into molecular insights. Its Sample to Insight solutions integrate sample and assay technologies, bioinformatics and automation systems. Its sample technologies are used for isolating and preparing deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), ribonucleic acid (RNA) and proteins from blood or other liquids, tissue, plants or other materials.
Receive News & Ratings for Qiagen NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qiagen NV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.