A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP):
- 2/8/2018 – CoStar Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $375.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “CoStar Group, Inc. provides information services to the commercial real estate industry. Their wide array of digital service offerings includes a leasing marketplace, a selling marketplace, sales comparable information, decision support, contact management, tenant information, property marketing, and industry news. They have three assets that provide a unique foundation for this marketplace: comprehensive national databases; large research department; and large number of participating organizations. “
- 2/5/2018 – CoStar Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/5/2018 – CoStar Group had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $410.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/23/2018 – CoStar Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a $425.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $320.00.
- 1/18/2018 – CoStar Group was given a new $400.00 price target on by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – CoStar Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/20/2017 – CoStar Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/19/2017 – CoStar Group had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC to $350.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – CoStar Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of CoStar Group Inc (CSGP) traded down $1.07 during trading on Monday, reaching $327.99. 175,000 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 223,536. CoStar Group Inc has a twelve month low of $197.18 and a twelve month high of $355.80. The company has a market capitalization of $11,855.36, a price-to-earnings ratio of 99.09, a PEG ratio of 3.57 and a beta of 1.66. The company has a current ratio of 3.96, a quick ratio of 3.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15.
CoStar Group, Inc (CoStar) is a provider of information, analytics and online marketplaces to the commercial real estate and related business community through its database of commercial real estate information covering the United States, the United Kingdom, and parts of Canada, Spain, Germany and France.
Receive News & Ratings for CoStar Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoStar Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.