PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/11/2018 – PACCAR was given a new $69.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – PACCAR had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – PACCAR was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $86.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “PACCAR’s reported fourth-quarter 2017 adjusted earnings came in at $1.18 per share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.12. Results benefited from top quality products and services, and substantial market share in the United States and Canada. Also, during the quarter, revenues came in higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate. PACCAR’s U.S. Class 8 truck retail sales are rising. Per the Zacks analyst, demand for truck is rising due to strong economic growth, high consumer spending and heightened construction activities. The company is also well-positioned in its key markets on the back of its strategic investments and a strong balance sheet, enabling it to undertake capital investments and research and development expenses.”
- 1/31/2018 – PACCAR had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $75.00 to $74.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – PACCAR had its price target raised by analysts at Buckingham Research from $73.00 to $75.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – PACCAR had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $77.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – PACCAR had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $75.00 to $80.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – PACCAR had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities.
- 1/11/2018 – PACCAR had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/2/2018 – PACCAR was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ:PCAR) opened at $67.50 on Monday. PACCAR Inc has a 52 week low of $61.93 and a 52 week high of $79.69. The stock has a market capitalization of $23,746.50, a PE ratio of 14.21, a P/E/G ratio of 1.29 and a beta of 1.22. The company has a quick ratio of 0.90, a current ratio of 1.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75.
PACCAR (NASDAQ:PCAR) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, January 30th. The company reported $1.18 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.12 by $0.06. PACCAR had a return on equity of 19.65% and a net margin of 8.61%. The business had revenue of $5.12 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $4.87 billion. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.82 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 36.0% compared to the same quarter last year. equities analysts anticipate that PACCAR Inc will post 5.24 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
PACCAR Inc (PACCAR) is a technology company. The Company’s segments include Truck, Parts and Financial Services. The Truck segment includes the design, manufacture and distribution of light-, medium- and heavy-duty commercial trucks. The Company’s trucks are marketed under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.
Receive News & Ratings for PACCAR Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PACCAR Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.