Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) in the last few weeks:
- 2/9/2018 – Statoil ASA was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “underperform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – Statoil ASA was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO) traded up $0.40 during trading on Monday, hitting $21.91. 468,127 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,854,503. The company has a quick ratio of 1.18, a current ratio of 1.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.61. Statoil ASA has a 12 month low of $16.18 and a 12 month high of $24.47. The company has a market cap of $71,481.32, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.76 and a beta of 0.99.
Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, February 7th. The oil and gas company reported $0.39 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.34 by $0.05. Statoil ASA had a net margin of 7.50% and a return on equity of 11.86%. The business had revenue of $17.11 billion for the quarter. equities research analysts predict that Statoil ASA will post 1.47 EPS for the current year.
Statoil ASA (Statoil) is an energy company. The Company is engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities. The Company’s segments include Development and Production Norway (DPN), Development and Production International (DPI), Marketing, Midstream and Processing (MMP) and Other. DPN segment manages the Company’s upstream activities on the Norwegian continental shelf (NCS) and explores for and extracts crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids.
Receive News & Ratings for Statoil ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Statoil ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.