Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) in the last few weeks:
- 2/5/2018 – Boston Properties was upgraded by analysts at Edward Jones from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Boston Properties had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $134.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Boston Properties had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $134.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Boston Properties had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $135.00 to $131.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Boston Properties was given a new $127.00 price target on by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Boston Properties was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Boston Properties have underperformed its industry, over the past year. Also, the stock has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for fourth-quarter 2017 funds from operations (FFO) per share being revised downward in two months’ time. Notably, there is growth in supply of office space in the market and this remains a concern because higher supply usually leads to lesser absorption and also curtails the landlord’s capability to demand more rents. There is also a trend of increased concessions in some of the markets. Moreover, big financial players are opting for resizing of their business and cost containment efforts, which is affecting demand for office space. Furthermore, rate hikes have added to its woes. Nevertheless, Boston Properties’ assets located in select, high-rent, high barrier-to-entry geographic markets, diversified tenant and industry base have the capacity to drive long-term growth.”
- 1/9/2018 – Boston Properties had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Boston Properties was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $134.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) traded down $1.55 during trading on Monday, reaching $113.80. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 338,496 shares, compared to its average volume of 929,713. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92, a quick ratio of 0.44 and a current ratio of 0.43. Boston Properties, Inc. has a 52 week low of $111.57 and a 52 week high of $140.13. The stock has a market capitalization of $17,801.42, a PE ratio of 38.84, a PEG ratio of 3.26 and a beta of 0.58.
Boston Properties (NYSE:BXP) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, January 30th. The real estate investment trust reported $1.49 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.47 by $0.02. The business had revenue of $655.23 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $654.36 million. Boston Properties had a return on equity of 5.86% and a net margin of 17.67%. The company’s revenue was up 3.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.94 earnings per share. equities research analysts predict that Boston Properties, Inc. will post 6.33 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Boston Properties, Inc is a real estate investment trust. The Company is an owner and developer of office properties in the United States. Its segments by geographic area are Boston, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC. Its segments by property type include Office, Residential and Hotel. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned or had interests in 174 commercial real estate properties, aggregating approximately 47.7 million net rentable square feet of primarily Class A office properties, including eight properties under construction/redevelopment totaling approximately 4.0 million net rentable square feet.
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Properties Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Properties Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.