A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Colony NorthStar (NYSE: CLNS) recently:
- 2/2/2018 – Colony NorthStar was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Colony NorthStar had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Colony NorthStar had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $15.00 to $12.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Colony NorthStar had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Colony NorthStar was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Colony NorthStar was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Colony NorthStar, Inc. is a real estate and investment management firm. It creates long-term value through investing in real estate and real estate-related assets. Colony NorthStar Inc., formerly known as Northstar Asset management Group, is based in New York. “
- 1/5/2018 – Colony NorthStar was upgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
Colony NorthStar Inc (CLNS) traded up $0.09 on Monday, hitting $8.50. The stock had a trading volume of 6,445,322 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,576,680. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,640.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -212.50 and a beta of 1.08. Colony NorthStar Inc has a one year low of $8.04 and a one year high of $14.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.95, a current ratio of 4.64 and a quick ratio of 4.64.
Colony NorthStar (NYSE:CLNS) last released its earnings results on Thursday, November 9th. The real estate investment trust reported $0.33 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.33. The company had revenue of $788.90 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $695.50 million. Colony NorthStar had a return on equity of 1.88% and a net margin of 5.83%. The company’s revenue was up 271.9% compared to the same quarter last year. equities analysts expect that Colony NorthStar Inc will post 1.04 earnings per share for the current year.
Colony NorthStar, Inc is a diversified equity real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company combines a portfolio of real assets across the world, which are managed with a global real estate investment manager. The Company has property holdings in the healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors, opportunistic equity and debt investments, and an embedded institutional and retail investment management business.
Receive News & Ratings for Colony NorthStar Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Colony NorthStar Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.