Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Kellogg (NYSE: K):
- 2/11/2018 – Kellogg had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Kellogg had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $69.00 to $70.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Kellogg had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $66.00 to $69.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Kellogg had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $91.00 to $87.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Kellogg had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $68.00 to $70.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – Kellogg was given a new $69.00 price target on by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – Kellogg is now covered by analysts at Pivotal Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Kellogg had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $86.00 to $91.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Kellogg (K) traded down $0.26 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $67.07. 1,150,255 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,270,630. Kellogg has a 12-month low of $58.76 and a 12-month high of $76.44. The stock has a market capitalization of $23,260.67, a PE ratio of 18.53, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.45 and a beta of 0.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.52, a current ratio of 0.68 and a quick ratio of 0.41.
Kellogg (NYSE:K) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 8th. The company reported $0.96 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.96. Kellogg had a net margin of 9.82% and a return on equity of 70.35%. The company had revenue of $3.21 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $3.10 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned $0.92 earnings per share. Kellogg’s quarterly revenue was up 3.6% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts expect that Kellogg will post 4.42 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Kellogg Company is a manufacturer and marketer of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. The Company’s principal products are ready-to-eat cereals and convenience foods, such as cookies, crackers, savory snacks, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles and veggie foods.
Receive News & Ratings for Kellogg Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kellogg and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.