KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded up 10.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last week, KickCoin has traded up 64.9% against the dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0579 or 0.00000652 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, IDEX and Gate.io. KickCoin has a total market cap of $18.59 million and $585,836.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Exmo, IDEX, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not possible to buy KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.