Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Kimco Realty (NYSE: KIM) in the last few weeks:
- 2/2/2018 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Kimco Realty had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Kimco Realty had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $21.00 to $20.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Kimco Realty was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/2/2018 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Kimco Realty have underperformed the industry it belongs to, in the past three months. Moreover, the stock has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for full-year 2017 funds from operations (FFO) per share being revised downward in a month’s time. Notably, decreasing footfall at malls amid shift of consumers toward online channels, store closures and bankruptcy of retailers are likely to hurt the performance of this retail REIT. Also, the dilutive impact on earnings from sale of assets cannot be bypassed in the near term. However, its redevelopment and development efforts, non-core asset dispositions and measures to enhance small shops portfolio have capacity to drive long-term growth.”
- 12/31/2017 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/18/2017 – Kimco Realty was given a new $20.00 price target on by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/15/2017 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
Kimco Realty Corp (NYSE:KIM) traded up $0.02 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $14.20. 4,105,646 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6,227,030. Kimco Realty Corp has a 12-month low of $13.70 and a 12-month high of $25.15. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16, a quick ratio of 0.08 and a current ratio of 0.08. The stock has a market cap of $6,040.00, a PE ratio of 20.88, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.01 and a beta of 0.46.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, April 16th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, April 3rd will be given a dividend of $0.28 per share. This represents a $1.12 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.89%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, April 2nd. Kimco Realty’s payout ratio is 164.71%.
Kimco Realty Corporation is a self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged in the ownership, management, development and operation of open-air shopping centers, which are anchored generally by discount department stores, grocery stores or drugstores. As of June 30, 2017, the Company had interests in 510 shopping center properties, including 84 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), located in 32 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for Kimco Realty Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kimco Realty Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.