Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, Kin has traded up 8.8% against the dollar. One Kin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and COSS. Kin has a market capitalization of $207.63 million and approximately $410,934.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 256.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00331870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00106646 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinFalcon, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Mercatox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.