KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 12th. KuCoin Shares has a market cap of $510.89 million and approximately $1.87 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be bought for about $5.61 or 0.00065175 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded 10.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $111.80 or 0.01298440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021018 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049625 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 412.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.54 or 0.00343049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00106624 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.