Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $376.66 million and approximately $8.67 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for $2.81 or 0.00032614 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, Kucoin, COSS and Binance. In the last week, Kyber Network has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.05 or 0.01301400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049649 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 304.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.60 or 0.00332215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00106735 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Cryptopia, BigONE, Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin, Huobi, Liqui, TDAX, EtherDelta, OKEx, Gate.io, Coinnest, Mercatox and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.