L3 Technologies (NYSE: LLL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/6/2018 – L3 Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $236.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “L3 Technologies ended 2017 on an impressive note. Its fourth-quarter earnings as well as revenues exceeded the respective Zacks Consensus Estimate. The latest U.S. tax reform had a positive impact on the company’s fourth-quarter bottom-line growth. L3 Technologies enjoys a leading position in defense electronics, communications and ISR markets. Moreover, its consistent growth in the commercial aviation space, especially in North America and Europe, is appreciable. However, high interest rate leads the company to bear high interest expenses which in turn may put weigh on its bottom line.”
- 2/2/2018 – L3 Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/26/2018 – L3 Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $225.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/26/2018 – L3 Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $253.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – L3 Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $250.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – L3 Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $205.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – L3 Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
L3 Technologies Inc (NYSE LLL) opened at $202.51 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $15,824.57, a P/E ratio of 23.80, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.57 and a beta of 1.26. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65, a quick ratio of 1.72 and a current ratio of 1.89. L3 Technologies Inc has a 1-year low of $159.43 and a 1-year high of $218.71.
L3 Technologies (NYSE:LLL) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, January 25th. The aerospace company reported $2.35 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $2.30 by $0.05. The business had revenue of $2.57 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $2.55 billion. L3 Technologies had a return on equity of 13.63% and a net margin of 6.37%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was down 2.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $2.38 EPS. equities research analysts expect that L3 Technologies Inc will post 9.55 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
L3 Technologies, Inc, formerly L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc, is a prime contractor in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems, aircraft sustainment, simulation and training, night vision and image intensification equipment and security and detection systems. The Company provides a broad range of communication and electronic systems and products used on military and commercial platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for L3 Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for L3 Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.