LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $26.71 million and approximately $16,632.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded 5.8% higher against the dollar. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003074 BTC on popular exchanges including LEOxChange, Livecoin, Bit-Z and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,915.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $865.48 or 0.09755260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,283.42 or 0.14466100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $161.45 or 0.01819770 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.62 or 0.02779750 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.23 or 0.00329452 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.05 or 0.01296760 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $459.77 or 0.05182300 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00109962 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bit-Z, LEOxChange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.