Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 12th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $27.92 or 0.00318294 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, BitBay, Gate.io and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Lisk has traded up 58.4% against the US dollar. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $3.29 billion and approximately $58.84 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.87 or 0.00340568 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00066745 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded up 280.6% against the dollar and now trades at $79.96 or 0.00911699 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.22 or 0.00151564 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.36 or 0.00370932 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00022943 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003571 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Poloniex, COSS, BitGrail, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Livecoin, Abucoins, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Upbit, Exrates, Binance and BitBay. It is not presently possible to buy Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.