LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One LockChain token can now be purchased for about $1.75 or 0.00020041 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox. Over the last week, LockChain has traded up 50.3% against the dollar. LockChain has a total market cap of $16.31 million and approximately $24,368.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00067446 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 32.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011073 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002139 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
Buying and Selling LockChain
LockChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase LockChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LockChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.