Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Lunyr token can now be bought for $18.10 or 0.00204858 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Bittrex, BigONE and Binance. Lunyr has a market cap of $41.59 million and $1.85 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 26.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.01279030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004495 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011332 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048571 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 108.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.59 or 0.00323643 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00105409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, Liqui, EtherDelta, BigONE, CryptoDerivatives and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.