MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 12th. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00005012 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. In the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded 24.7% higher against the dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a market capitalization of $195.13 million and approximately $2.91 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012387 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01303270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049867 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 250.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.39 or 0.00330056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00107041 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Omni DEX, Bittrex, Poloniex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.