MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be bought for $1.35 or 0.00015754 BTC on major exchanges including Braziliex and CoinExchange. In the last week, MarteXcoin has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. MarteXcoin has a market cap of $3.90 million and approximately $1,765.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00091014 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00103122 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00050723 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004177 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.97 or 0.00767580 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00036792 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- TheGCCcoin (GCC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000063 BTC.
MarteXcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MarteXcoin
MarteXcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is not possible to purchase MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.