MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, MediBloc has traded 11.2% higher against the dollar. MediBloc has a market capitalization of $116.21 million and $1.40 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MediBloc coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0392 or 0.00000455 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,640.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $852.87 or 0.09905390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,263.63 or 0.14675900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $156.70 or 0.01819960 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.67 or 0.02818400 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.74 or 0.00322126 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $129.71 or 0.01506420 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $463.02 or 0.05377620 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00109660 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy MediBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.