Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 12th. Melon has a market cap of $66.38 million and approximately $247,787.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Melon has traded 24.3% higher against the US dollar. One Melon token can now be bought for $110.75 or 0.01275430 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, Liqui, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.42 or 0.01283170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011522 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 176.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00331814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00105857 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, Kraken and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.